9 Best WiFi Dongles in India For PC/Laptops With High-Speed Internet
Are you looking for the best dongle in India? Today we are here with the best-selling wifi dongle for laptops in India that support all SIM Cards. We have thoroughly researched multiple wifi dongles available in the market to find the best one for you.
There are several brands and variants of internet dongle available in the market. If you are confused to pick the right 4G dongle for laptop in India for your needs. Then check out our list of best wifi dongles in India that you can choose. We have assessed the best products based on features, specifications, customer reviews, and personal experience.
Previously we have also written an article on 7 Best 4G Wifi Router With Sim Card Slot In India 2022 and now in this article we will tell you about Best WiFi Dongle in India For PC/Laptops With High-Speed Internet
Read the full review of the best wifi hotspot dongle in India here.
Table of Contents
- 1.List of Best WiFi Dongle In India
- 2.Video on Best WiFi Dongle in India
- 3.Buying Guide: 8 Things to Consider
- 4.Review Of Best Dongle With WiFi In India
- 1. TP-Link TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter
- 2. Shadow Securitronics Airtel USB Wifi Dongle
- 3. JioFi JDR740 Wireless 4G WiFi Dongle in India
- 4. TP-Link TL-MR3020 Mini Pocket 3G/4G Wireless Dongle
- 5. D-Link DWR-730 HSPA WiFi Dongle
- 6. Tenda 4G680V2.0 3G/4G 300Mbps WiFi Hotspot Dongle
- 7. Airtel AMF-311WW Data Card
- 11.Benefits of WiFi Dongles
List of Best WiFi Dongle In India
If you are wondering which dongle is the best, then here we have the best-selling WiFi Dongle in India for you. The ones we have on our list below are India's top wifi hotspot dongles.
Best Wifi 4G Dongle in India
TP-Link TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter
Shadow Securitronics Airtel USB Wifi Dongle
JioFi JDR740 Wireless 4G WiFi Dongle In India
TP-Link TL-MR3020 Mini Pocket 3G/4G Wireless Dongle
D-Link DWR-730 HSPA WiFi Dongle
Tenda 4G680V2.0 3G/4G WiFi Hotspot Dongle
Airtel AMF-311WW Data Card
Huawei E8372h-820 LTE Wingle Data Card
Huawei E5576-606 MOBIFI
Video on Best WiFi Dongle in India
Here is a quick video through which you can get the information about the best wifi dongles with Wifi, available in India.
Buying Guide: 8 Things to Consider
Here are some points you need to check before making an order for a Wi-Fi dongle.
1. Technology- As we all know, mobile uses different technologies regarding coverage and speed navigation. The primary technologies in use today are 3G, 4G, and 4G+; 3G offers 7.2 Mbps downloading speed, 4G offers 21.6 Mbps downloading speed and 4G+ offers 150 Mbps. The technologies have seen a significant transformation in the past few years, and the devices like Wifi also upgrade themself as per the market demand.
2. Battery- As we all know, dongle is used as a travelling device. It is essential to check out the battery details in it. All batteries are different; some offer services for 6 hours to 25 hours and some of them do not work while charging. So it is essential to cross-check whether they are working while charging or not.
3. Connections- We purchase a wifi dongle to use the internet connection on multiple devices. So it is essential to check how many devices it can handle. Normally, the devices allow 10 devices, but some higher-end models offer 15 simultaneous connections.
4. Frequency Bands- the wifi dongles can send data on two different frequency bands, which are 2.4 and 5 GHz. The Wifi dongles that use a frequency of 2.4GHz are called the single band, and some issues like signal can occur. The Dual-Band allows diversifying the use of frequencies according to the type of device that has been connected.
5. Security encryption- Wireless connection should be available only to authorised persons and devices. It must be protected against unauthorised access. The username and password you enter while you first connect to the router are insufficient. The radio signal must be encrypted too.
During the last few years, some encryptions have imitated one another, gradually becoming more secure. The oldest, now abandoned and obsolete, is WEP, followed by WPA and lastly, by WPA2. You will not discover any WiFi router after 2006 that doesn’t have a WPA2 security key. Hence you can rest assured that any current model will be nicely updated from the respective point of view.
You will often find the wording WPA2 linked with other abbreviations, such as AES, PSK, or TKIP. WPA2-PSK encryption is perfect for home users. If you have to make a further selection between AES and TKIP (two different encryption algorithms), choose AES, which is more secure than TKIP.
6. Firewall- A firewall is another security feature you can find and activate practically on all WiFi dongles. This allows you to monitor outgoing and incoming data traffic and block any access to the home network considered dangerous. It is on you to decide whether to leave it open or closed.
7. Antenna type- WiFi dongles can be furnished with both external and internal antennas. Devices with internal antennas are more “comfortable” (especially for transport) and less bulky. However, they generally offer worse reception than external antennas. The external antennas can be removable or fixed and Omnidirectional or directional. The power of the antennas is expressed in dB, i.e. received in decibels. The higher the dB gain, the better the signal reception. However, its quality can be influenced by many other parameters.
8. Brand- The brand of a WiFi dongle can be essential for a few reasons. Firstly, the major producers of these devices, Huawei, TP-Link, and NetGear, provide their customers with much more responsive and easy-to-reach assistance and support than lesser-known brands.
Secondly, they can also offer the best products, updated with the highest performance and the latest technologies.
Review Of Best Dongle With WiFi In India
Here we have provided the best 4G Wifi dongle review in India. Each model of dongles has its features which we have mentioned below in detail. If you want to purchase the best wifi dongle for PC/laptop, then you should definitely check out the below given Dongles and decide which one will be the most suitable according to your needs and requirements.
1. TP-Link TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter
TP-Link Wireless N USB Adapter is one of the best wifi dongle in India 2022. This wifi hotspot dongle allows you to connect your desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network. If you are looking for a high-speed Internet connection then this dongle is the best option. You will get a wireless speed of up to 300Mbps, which is best suitable for online gaming and HD video streaming.
It has got excellent speed for HD video streaming or internet calls,
It comes with MIMO technology with stronger signal penetration strength and wider wireless coverage.
The wifi 4G dongle has easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
It is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X, and Linux.
It supports infrastructure and Ad-Hoc modes and is fully compatible with all IEEE 802.11b/g/n products.
It comes with a bundled CD, which provides easy and hassle-free installation and configuration.
It provides up to 300Mbps speeds which are ideal for smooth video streaming, voice streaming, and online gaming.
Good speed and connectivity range.
Supports almost all types of operating systems.
Friendly user interface
CD for simple installation.
Issues with Linux OS reported.
2. Shadow Securitronics Airtel USB Wifi Dongle
Shadow Securitronics Airtel 4G wifi dongle in India is the fastest internet service provider ever. You can stream HD videos, play multiplayer games and do a lot anytime, anywhere with this best portable wifi dongle. It has got the break free speed of airtel 4G, to help you download files in a blink.
It is one of the best Wifi dongles from Airtel and Huawei. It also comes with a Micro SD card slot that is up to 32 GB of storage.
It is a multimode device which supports 4G,3G and 2G network
It comes with a Micro SD card slot with upto 32GB storage.
It is compatible with 4G speeds and allows you to access the web on other networks as well.
It is very compact and handy for everyday use.
It manages to deliver downstream and upstream data speeds of 42Mbps and 5.76Mbps.
- Enjoy Internet content at lightning-fast speeds.
- This Airtel dongle in India delivers fast data transfer rates.
- You get a stronger wi-fi signal. Easy to install and use.
- Works better with Airtel Sim.
- To use other sim cards you need to unlock it first.
3. JioFi JDR740 Wireless 4G WiFi Dongle in India
JioFi is one of the best wifi hotspot device in India with great speed and connectivity and out of all the devices, JioFi JDR740 is the best portable WiFi Dongle in India. It comes with a download speeds up to 150Mbps and upload speed up to 50Mbps. It is a multimode device which supports 4G,3G and 2G network
It can support up to 10 devices simultaneously.
The device comes with an efficient 2300nAh battery that runs for 6-7 hours depending on usage.
The wi-fi device has a micro SD card slot, Micro-USB Port, and supports only Nano SIM.
It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating Systems.
It has got an expandable memory capacity of 32 GB.
You can make video and HD voice calls, audio and video conferencing send SMS, with the Jio call voice app.
- It has got great battery backup.
- Supports all operating systems.
- Can be used by 10 devices at the same time.
- 4G network connectivity is outstanding.
4. TP-Link TL-MR3020 Mini Pocket 3G/4G Wireless Dongle
Are you looking for best 4g dongle with wifi in India.? Then you must check out TP-Link TL-MR3020 Mini Pocket 3G/4G Wireless Dongle. With this device, you can enjoy a super-fast and uninterrupted Wi-Fi connectivity. It supports 3G and 4G network and has got high-speed data transferring, file downloading and swift browsing. It is efficient when used within the four walls of your home as well as even when you are on-the-go
The Maximum speed of this wifi dongle is 150 Mbps Downlink – 150 Mbps Uplink
Connectivity is upto the maximum range of 30 meters
It does not come with a sim slot but any other Data Card can be used with it.
Support all mainstream ISP, including Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, ACT, MTNL, Hathway, You Broadband, GTPL, etc. The actual accessibility may still vary from the area.
- It comes with 3 modes of operation.
- It is small in size and highly portable.
- Can be used anywhere anytime with the internet providing RJ-45 Cable.
- Installation of this device is easy.
- Needs a separate internet source.
- No Battery backup No SD card Slot.
5. D-Link DWR-730 HSPA WiFi Dongle
D-Link’s DWR-730 Portable HSPA+ Mobile Router allows you to connect your notebook, tablet and smartphone to the Internet from anywhere there is a 3G connection and share this connection with other users wirelessly.
This router is ideal for people that need a portable solution, for example, remote workers or people that are moving house and need a temporary Internet connection. It is small enough to fit in your pocket whilst the built-in rechargeable battery means that you can take it anywhere with you and surf the Internet
USIM card slot for connection to mobile Internet services
802.11b/g certified, and compatible with 802.11n devices
microSD card slot allows you to add storage
Micro-USB port for easy charging
Up to 5 hours of battery life in one charge
Built-in firewall keeps unwanted connections out
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for one-touch secure setup with other devices
Works with different OS platforms including MacOS, Windows, and Linux
Downlink up to 21.6 Mbps in HSPA+ mode
Uplink up to 11 Mbps in HSPA+ mode
- MicroSD card slot allows you to add storage.
- Latest WiFi security protocols for secure connections.
- It comes with a built-in firewall.
- WPS for one-touch secure setup with other devices.
- Micro-USB port for easy charging.
- It does not work with American frequencies
6. Tenda 4G680V2.0 3G/4G 300Mbps WiFi Hotspot Dongle
The Tenda 4G680 is 4G LTE router with the latest LTE technology. Simply pop in your chosen SIM card and you will have access to high-speed Internet that will support multiple devices.The device supports VOLTE and CSFB technology and by connecting an external landline or wireless phone, you can surf the Internet and make calls simultaneously.Not only that the Tenda 4G680 is exquisitely designed so you can place it anywhere around your home to enhance your decor.
It has got Qualcomm MDM9207 processor for supreme performance
You get the speed of up to 150 Mbps
It supports FDD LTE/TDD LTE/WCDMA/GSM
Compatible with operating system Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 with latest upgrades
- Qualcomm MDM9207 processor for supreme performance.
- WPA/WPA2 security encryption.
- Speeds of up to 300Mbps.
- No dual Band available.
7. Airtel AMF-311WW Data Card
The Airtel AMF-311WW data card is ideal for travelling and works similarly as well as your essential web source at home. Airtel is known to offer amazing support and client service. You can easily attach this dongle to your PC, telephone, or television.
Together with 2300 mAh battery, this data card can last upto 6 hours while running. It comes with an expandable memory card slot to use as a storage device as well. The small data card is exceptionally viable with numerous operating systems and works perfectly with any device you use it with.
- Pairs upto 10 devices at the same time and supports wifi 2.4GHz.
- Enjoy fast internet with 4G LTE. Upload speed upto 50Mbps and download speed upto 150 Mbps.
- Supports operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Stay connected for upto 6 hours with a 2300 mAH battery and 300 hours of standby time.
- Expandable memory upto 32 GB.
- Fantastic connection stability and speed
- Convenient to use
- Perfect value for money
- Provides 4G speeds even on non-4G devices
- Only Airtel users can use
8. Huawei E8372h-820 LTE Wingle Data Card
The Huawei E8372h-820 is the most compact WiFi dongles given on this list. This wifi dongle is extremely helpful while travelling due to its ease of carrying and portability. You can undoubtedly get it up with any SIM card and utilise quick LTE data services without any problem or issue. The plug-and-play nature of the device considers maximum ease of use, and the setting up is basic and direct.
The wingle has a trending style and slim frame, taking no space in your bag. With its minimal design, the toughness of the item likewise increases. Lightning quick download speed reaches up to 150 Mbps.
- Pair upto 16 devices
- Provides upload speed of upto 50Mbps and download speed of upto 150 Mbps.
- SMS and data service
- Supports Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 with the latest upgrades and Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 (does not support Windows RT)
- Convenient to use
- Easy to set up
- Speeds upto 150 Mbps
- Suitable for Windows and macOS
- Requires a SIM adapter if you own a micro SIM card or require a full-size SIM.
9. Huawei E5576-606 MOBIFI
Huawei E5576-606 Portable Wi-Fi is a high-speed packet acquired mobile hotspot. It is a interconnects wireless terminal for Small Office Workspaces and Business Experts. You can attach the Small USB port on the E5576-606 to a PC utilising a mini USB data cable or attach various devices to the E5576-606 over Wi-Fi. This is one of the most helpful devices on the given list of the best WiFi dongle in India. It is thin and effectively convenient. You might possibly take it everywhere with you without worrying a lot about the internet network.
- Provides a Rechargeable Lithium Battery that is removable with a Capacity of 3.8 V 1500 MAH
- Contains a Micro USB port
- Supports Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12 along with current updates and Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (excluding Windows RT).
- Built In WCDMA/ LTE and Wifi Antena
- Provides ROM upto 128MB NAND Flash and RAM upto 128MB DDR
- Supports every sim card
- Long battery life
- Convenient to use
- Pair up upto 16 devicese
- Doesn’t provide a charging adapter
Benefits of WiFi Dongles
WiFi dongles are becoming popular nowadays due to their huge potential benefits. Thus, an increasing number of people are buying WiFi dongles. If you like to be aware of what sort of benefits they offer, read on.
- They don't require you to have a conventional telephone line.
- They are great for travelling, as you can connect to the internet anywhere.
- They permit you to associate with the internet in regions without optical fiber and ADSL.
- They offer quick and truly stable connections, better than ADSL-type connections.
- You have an online connection even when you don't approach the power supply, as most models run on battery power.
- Unlike optical fiber and ADSL connections, they do not need installation and are incredibly simple to arrange. Simply insert the SIM card to have the option to explore.
- They permit you to connect numerous gadgets simultaneously.
- You can likewise utilise them with a prepaid rate. You don't have to pay a proper expense, as in ADSL or fibre-optic connections.
This is our review of the best wifi dongle in India. Our list has both budget-friendly as well as expensive options for you. You can dwell deep into the features and specifications and then compare the price to understand which 4G Wifi Dongle is best for you. This will ensure you have the best high-speed internet dongle to fulfil your needs.
You must share this article with your friends and family members who are looking forward to buying a dongle for themselves. Also, if you have any suggestions, you can leave them in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which wifi dongle is best for home use in India?
A1. If you are looking for a wifi dongle that is best for home use in India, you must check out TP-Link TL-MR3020 Mini Pocket 3G/4G Wireless Dongle. With this device, you can enjoy super-fast and uninterrupted Wi-Fi connectivity.
Q2. Which 4g hotspot is best in India?
A2. The Tenda 4G680 is a 4G LTE router with the latest LTE technology. Simply pop in your chosen SIM card and high-speed access Internet that will support multiple devices. The device supports VOLTE and CSFB technology, and by connecting an external landline or wireless phone, you can surf the Internet and make calls simultaneously.
Q3. Which is the best internet dongle in India?
A3. D-Link’s DWR-730 Portable HSPA+ Mobile Router is the best internet dongle. It allows you to connect your notebook, tablet, and smartphone to the Internet from anywhere there is a 3G connection and share this connection with other users wirelessly.
Q4. Is a dongle better than WiFi?
A4. As we all know, Wi-Fi connects when you are in range. Dongles are intelligent, discreet, and portable, getting you online whenever and wherever you want. The Dongles are way better than the Wifis.
Q5. Which is the best Wifi dongle in 2022?
A5. All of the Wifi, as mentioned earlier, dongles are the best ones. These are available with upgraded tools that offer better internet connectivity and speed.