How To Watch Lucifer Season 5 on Netflix?
How To Watch Lucifer Season 5 on Netflix?
Netflix is known for bringing some of the most critically acclaimed shows and movies to its platform and has recently announced the release of Lucifer Season 5. The show is a very popular series that is based on the characters created by DC Comics. The Netflix series actually began on Fox but shifted to the OTT platform after the third season.
The Lucifer series is currently airing its penultimate season on Netflix, and here in this article we will talk about how you can watch this amazing series as well on your mobiles, laptops or television, so stay with us throughout this article and get to know all the inside details and information about this fantastic series.
The series releases on the same day as the Class of 83 Netflix movie, about which you can learn more here.
Lucifer Netflix Series
Lucifer is back with a bang and with a completely new season. The show is all set to amaze the audiences as it has been doing in its past few seasons. Each season has brought some of the most brilliant storylines to the public, and the expectations are really high with the Lucifer Season 5 as well.
Here, we will have a look at the series storyline, cast and crew and how you can watch the Netflix series seamlessly on mobiles, laptops or TVs. So let us jump right into the details and information of the Lucifer Show on Netflix.
Lucifer Season 5 Release Date
Many fans in India have been desperately awaiting the release of Lucifer Season 5, and their wait is complete. The series is going to be released in August 2020. It is going to be released in two parts, and the first part will be released on 21st August 2020.
If you want to watch the series, then all that you need to do is get yourself a Netflix subscription, and you can watch the whole show without any restrictions.
Lucifer Season 5 Trailer
The first part of Season 5 of Lucifer is now available on Netflix, and you can watch this show easily. Here is the trailer of the new season that was released by the OTT platform a few weeks back. The trailer clearly shows what all fans and audiences can expect from the new season of the show this time.
How to Watch Lucifer Series Online?
If you are planning to watch the Lucifer Netflix show once it is released, then you can follow the steps given below to check out this Netflix series.
1. Download the Netflix App on your smartphone or visit the official website.
2. Next, sign up with Netflix and create a new account.
3. Choose the plans that you want to subscribe to.
4. Complete the payment.
5. After making the payment, you will now be subscribed to Netflix.
6. You can now search for the show using the search option on Netflix.
7. Click on the TV show and enjoy it.
Watch Lucifer Netflix Show For Rs. 5 (For Select New Users)
Netflix India has a 30-day trial plan offer, to select new users, where you can watch all the popular movies and shows for only Rs. 5. Follow the steps given here to view the Lucifer Netflix Series only for Rs. 5.
1. Visit the Netflix Website or install the Netflix App on your smartphone.
2. Create a new account by entering all the credentials required.
3. Log in to the new account to start your 30-day trial plan offer.
4. Complete the payment by using the method of your choice.
5. Once you have become a Netflix member, you can search and watch the TV Show online.
Watch Lucifer TV Show For Free (For Vodafone Red Subscribers)
If you are a Vodafone subscriber, then you can get to watch free Netflix content for one year. For that, you need to follow these steps.
1. Visit Vodafone Red Postpaid recharge page.
2. Recharge your connection with the Red plan of Rs. 1299 or above.
3. Enjoy free Netflix for a year.
4. Search for the Lucifer show.
5. Watch and enjoy the series on Netflix for free.
How To Download Lucifer Series?
If you want, you can also watch this Netflix show offline with the help of the downloading features available on the platform. You can follow the steps below and download the Lucifer Season 5 on your device.
1. Visit the Netflix website or download the mobile app.
2. Log into your account with the required information.
3. Click on the 'Download' option.
4. Select the quality in which you wish to download the series.
5. Now you can watch and enjoy the series offline.
Lucifer Season 5 Cast
Here is the list of the amazing cast of the Lucifer series that has captivated the audience for a long time through their amazing performances on the show.
1. Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar
2. Lauren German as Detective Chloe Decker
3. Kevin Alejandro as Detective Daniel "Dan" Espinoza
4. D. B. Woodside as Amenadiel
5. Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen
6. Scarlett Estevez as Beatrice "Trixie" Espinoza
7. Rachael Harris as Dr Linda Martin
8. Tricia Helfer as "Mum" / Goddess and Charlotte Richards
9. Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez
10. Inbar Lavi as Eve
So this was all about the Lucifer TV Series on Netflix. If you are looking for more such articles, news, blogs and updates, then keep following our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will Lucifer Season 5 be released?
A. The TV Series will be released on 21st August, only on Netflix. So you can have a closer look at the show by following the steps shared in the article above.
Q. How can I watch the series for free?
A. If you are a Vodafone Red subscriber, then you can check out the steps shared above and watch the whole Lucifer Series on Netflix for free.
Q. Who are the main cast members of the Lucifer Show?
A. Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Kevin Alejandro, D. B. Woodside, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Scarlett Estevez, Rachael Harris, and many more are a part of this show's cast. You can have a look at the whole list in the article above.
Q. Where can I watch Lucifer Season 5?
A. You can check out the Lucifer Series online on Netflix where the fifth season will be released on 21st August.