Mobikwik Trick - Get Rs.15 In Your Bank Account
We all know about the Mobikwik app. It is one of the best online payment applications. You can pay your DTH recharge bills, Book tickets and pay your electricity bills through this application. But do you know you can also avail some amount of money in your bank account? You can get Rs.15 in your bank account just by following few simple steps.I know the amount is not that big, but if you are getting a single rupee for free, you should grab that opportunity.
How To Get Rs. 15 Using Mobikwik - Steps And Tricks
- Download Mobikwik application.
- Create your account on the app and use the referral code "E4VF6T"
- Now go to the "Add Money" option of Mobikwik.
- Add Rs.20 in your Mobikwik wallet and use code "MY1ST".
- Once the code is applied you will get a cashback of Rs.20 in your app wallet.(Not Instant)
- Now, you have Rs.40 in your wallet and you need Rs.207 to transfer the amount to your bank account.
- Again, add Rs.167 to your Mobikwik wallet.
- Transfer the total amount to your bank account.
- So, in this way actually, you have added Rs.185 to your bank account and got back Rs.200.
ALSO READ- GET CASHBACK ON TEZ APPLICATION.
So, this is the simple trick that you have to follow to get Rs.15 in your bank account. But before you start using this trick, let me tell you that, there are some terms and conditions that you have to follow to avail this offer and they are as follows.
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum amount to redeem this offer is Rs.20.
- The maximum cashback amount is fixed at Rs.20.
- Offer is valid for new users only.
- You have to perform the transaction in April Month to avail the offer.
- Cashback will be credited within 7 days to eligible users.
- Coupon redemption should be done using Mobikwik's Android, iOS, Windows app.
- Offer is valid for one time per user.
- The offer is not valid for net banking and virtual debit cards.
- Mobikwik has all rights to call back, end or withdraw the offer any time without any prior Notice
Want To Know About BHIM UPI and Its Advantages. Click Here To know about it.