Reliance Jio prime members have a good news again. The prime membership from Reliance Jio has been extended to 31 March 2018. This benefit is valid only for existing prime customers. The company raised a statement in which it was mentioned that there will be no additional fees For this benefit for prime members.
Earlier the prime services were available till 31 March 2018 but after the revision, the service period of prime membership has been extended for existing Prime members. If you want to avail this offer then you have to download the MyJio App to send the request for the extension of your prime membership but if you are not an existing Jio Prime customer then you have pay Rs.99 to avail the prime membership.
How To Avail Extended Jio Prime Membership(For Existing Members)
- Download My Jio App On Your Mobile.
- Once you download the app, You will get the notification to extend your Prime membership On the Top Of the Page.
- Now Click On "Get Now"
- In the Next Step, verify your number for membership extension.
- Verify your number and click on "OK".
- That is it! Your request to extend the prime membership has been sent.
How To Get Prime Membership
- Get a Jio Sim.
- Download My Jio App.
- Now, Log in to My Jio App with Jio Mobile Number/Jio Sim.
- Click On "Recharge" option.
- Select Prime Membership Plan.
- Select the payment option and complete the payment.
- Congratulations! you are a Jio Prime Member Now.
Facts About Jio Prime Membership
- According to the operator, this extended Jio Prime membership is a limited period Offer.
- Reliance Jio will come up with better plans and Offers for its prime members So that Users can get the better experience with the prime program.
- Jio Prime membership will allow you to access more than 6000 movies, lakhs of videos and 550 plus TV Channels.
- Jio will be charging Rs.99 from users who want to join Jio Prime After 1 April 2018.
- Jio Prime Customers also get Platinum Access to some live shows and concert. For Example Film Fare, Lakme Fashion Week.