Best Beard care products in India With Price And Benefits
For men who love to flaunt a beard take utmost care to keep it well-groomed. Beard care products help take care of your bead to look great. You can use beard oil, shampoos, and combos for the purpose.
There are different brands available that offer the finest products. Beardo, Ustraa, Brylcreem are some of the brands well-known for men’s grooming products. It is a special category of products. While shopping for beard care products online from leading websites such as Amazon and Flipkart you can also check out beard care products reviews.
Best Beard Care Products List
Bombay Shaving Company Beard Growth Oil
Combination of five essential oils
Coconut oil, sesame seed oil, vetiver oil, jojoba seed oil, Brahmi oil and amla oil.
Signature blend of rich, aromatic notes: Patchouli Vetiver, Musk and Amber.
Ustraa Beard Growth Oil for Men
| || |
Beardo Beard and Hair Growth Oil
| || |
Cinthol Beard Oil
| || |
Brylcreem Beard Oil
| || |
1) Beard Oil
Quality beard oils come scented with essential oils such as Jojoba and argan. To make your facial hair look shiny and groomed. It also makes your hair appear thicker and less breakage.
Apply beard oil right after you get out of the shower. Don't apply oil when your beard is too wet.
i) Bombay Shaving Company Beard Growth Oil
Bombay shaving company is one of the most popular brands for men's grooming products. The Beard Growth oil is rich in essential oils. The beard growth oil comes in two sizes of 30ml an 90ml.
- Combination of five essential oils
- Coconut oil, sesame seed oil, vetiver oil, jojoba seed oil, Brahmi oil and amla oil.
- Signature blend of rich, aromatic notes: Patchouli Vetiver, Musk and Amber.
ii) Ustraa Beard Growth Oil
The specially formulated beard oil includes 8 natural oils. The beard growth oil is free of chemicals like Sulphate and Paraben. It also fights hair loss and reduces itchiness. Redensyl works on your hair stem cells to boost growth and volume in your beard.
- Beard Growth oil contains Redensyl, 8 natural oils and Vitamin- E for hair growth, nourishment and strength
- 8 Natural Oils - Argan Oil, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Acai Berry Oil, Olive Oil, Gooseberry Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil
- Specially formulated Beard Oil for Beard Growth
iii) Beardo Beard and Hair Growth Oil
Beardo beard oil includes ingredients like sesame oil, rose, hibiscus, and vitamin b6 to make your beard manageable and improve growth. You can choose from 50 ml or 100 ml bottles. The beard oil is available on Amazon, Flipkart, and also beardo.in.
- Sesame oil, rose, hibiscus, vitamin b6.
- It can be used for Head and Beard.
- Nice Fragrance.
iv) Cinthol Beard Oil
The argan oil-based beard oil makes your beard smooth, shiny, and manageable. Cinthol Beard oil comes in a 35ml pack. Maintaining your beard is easier with argan oil-infused Cinthol Beard Oil. It is easily available on top e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, and Paytm Mall.
- Argan-oil based
- Makes your beard appear denser, thicker and healthier
- Leaves beard smooth, shiny and super-manageable
v) Brylcreem Beard Oil
Brylcreem Beard Oil comes with the goodness of Sesame Oil, Olive Oil, and Almond Oil. Sesame oil helps in hair growth while Olive oil and almond oil help moisturize your beard. Brylcreem Beard Oil comes in 50 Ml pack and you can find easily online.
- Sesame Oil, Olive Oil, and Almond Oil
- Designed to spread through coarse beard hair
- Adds shine and help the beard grow
Best Beard Balm in India 2022
Brylcreem Beard & Mooch Butter Balm
| || |
Bombay Shaving Company Beard Butter & Softener
| || |
Beardo Beard Balm
| || |
Beardo Moustache and Beard Wax Stick
| || |
Dapr. Beard Butter (100 grams)
| || |
2) Beard Balm
Use a beard balm to moisturize, soften, and style your beard. The ingredients facilitate beard grooming. Remember to spread the beard balm to roots to nourish hair and facilitate healthy growth.
Beard Balm is different from Beard oil although the function of both products is to moisturize your facial hair. Beard Balm includes natural moisturizers to provide hold for styling your beard and make it appear thicker.
i) Brylcreem Beard & Mooch Butter Balm
Brylcreem’s Beard Butter Balm is packed with the goodness of coconut oil and Vitamin E to give your beard long-lasting softness and manageability. Take a small scoop on your palm and run your fingers through your facial hair.
Infused with Vitamin E and Coconut Oil.
The goodness of coconut oil to keep your beard and hair hydrated and healthy.
ii) Bombay Shaving Company Beard Butter & Softener
The beard butter contains olive oil, coconut oil, Shea butter, and Keratin to make your beard soft and manageable. It is chemical-free with no presence of SLS and Paraben. Bombay Shaving Company Beard Butter comes in two fragrances mint-scented & wood scented.
- Rich in Coconut Oil, Olive oil, Shea Butter, Keratin & Caramel
- Retain natural oils to help you grow your beard.
- Suitable for all skin types.
iii) Beardo Beard Balm
The Key ingredients include Bees Wax, Shea Butter, Almond oil, Fragrance, & Vitamin E. The natural ingredients make it a good choice for your beard care.
- Bees Wax, Shea Butter, Almond oil, Fragrance, & Vitamin E.
- Shea butter to heal skin diseases, itching, sunburns etc.
- The goodness of beeswax to make your beard fuller.
iv) Beardo Moustache and Beard Wax Stick
The key ingredients of beardo beard wax stick are shea butter, jojoba oil, bees wax, sweet orange essential oil. The beard wax stick helps you style on the go. It helps in moisturizing the skin and also fights bacterial infections. Simply roll the stick and style your beard hair as you want to.
- Shea butter, jojoba oil, bee wax, sweet orange essential oil.
- Essential oils help fight hair fall.
- Shea butter for shine and smoothness.
- Sweet orange provides an amazing fragrance.
v) Dapr. Beard Butter
The beard balm consists of organic ingredients such as Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Rosemary Oil, Castor oil, and wheat protein. Dapr. Beard Butter is a perfect combination of bear oil & balm. It is available in 80 grams.
- Combination of Beard Oil and Balm
- Hemp seed oil and wheat protein to strengthen hair follicles.
- Bourbon oil and orange bitters provide fragrance.
- Hydrates, softens and gets rid of itchiness in a flash
3) Beard Shampoo
To keep your facial hair soft wash with a beard shampoo. It is specially designed for your facial hair. Use a regular shampoo on the face can lead to a dry and unmanageable beard. Apart from cleansing your beard, the shampoo makes it feel silky and smelling delicious.
i) Ustraa Beard Wash for Men
Ustraa Beard wash is a combination of Cedarwood oil, Soya & wheat proteins for a thicker and healthier beard. The presence of amino acids helps in preventing hair damage. Ustraa Beard Wash for men is available in a pack of 60ml.
- Cedarwood oil strengthens hair
- Soya & Wheat proteins assist in thicker healthier growth
- Contains amino acids to help in preventing hair damage
ii) BEARDO Godfather Beard Wash
The beard wash of Beardo is a combination of avocados and glycerine. Beardo beard wash makes prevents itching and makes your beard softer and shinier. You only need a few drops to form a nice lather and remove all dirt from your beard.
- Nourishes your beard
- Provides pleasing fragrance
- Helps remove dirt
iii) Bombay Shaving Company Beard Shampoo and Conditioner
The chemical-free beard wash deep cleanses hair without making your hair dry and brittle. Vitamin E helps keep the moisture while wheat protein aids in cleansing and unclogging hair follicles. The complete beard care solution also helps calm down acne and nourishes the dry hair.
- Sls and paraben free formulation
- Wheat protein for cleansing and unclogging hair follicles.
- Vitamin E to moisturize and make your beard stronger
4) Beard Brush
Beard brush stimulates blood circulation which promotes healthier and fuller beard growth. After oiling your beard brush downwards to make it appear longer. For proper grooming, you need a good beard brush. A pocket-sized brush travels well and you can carry it everywhere.
i) Bombay Shaving Company Pocket Size Beard Brush
- Made With The Finest Wood And Sturdy Nylon Bristles
- Helps Untangle And Tame Unruly Beards
- Exfoliates The Skin To Promote Beard Health
ii) Bombay Shaving Company U Shaped Beard Comb
- Fine-Toothed Beard Comb For Precision Beard Styling
- Made With The Finest Sheesham Wood
- Pocket-Friendly, Brown Wooden Como
iii) Beardo Compact Wooden Comb
- Compact styling tool for men
- Beard styling on the go
- Precision combing
- Retains natural oils
5) Beard Scissors
A good pair of scissors is essential to your beard grooming kit. Beard scissors are not just any scissors - they are specially made for your facial hair. They are great to clip your facial hair properly with a precise cut. The professional beard trimming scissors are sharp and easy to handle to clip your facial hair properly. The advantage of using a scissor is that it allows you to cut beard and moustache hair in fine angles.
i) HisMane Beard and Moustache Shaping and Styling Set
- 2 sized combs for use on your beard and moustache
- Round edged scissors. This ensures safe usage
- Beard shaper to create perfect cut and designs
ii) Fllik Beard and Mustache Hair Cutting and Trimming Scissor
- Hair cutting scissor, facial hair trimming or beard trimmer.
- Perfectly aligned for accurate safe precision trimming.
- Extra sharp round and pointed tips straight edge blades.
ii) INAAYA Beard Comb And Scissor For Men
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Beard/Mustache/Nose Hair and Eyebrow Cutting Scissor
- Used for beard moustache and eyebrows
Always follow the instructions directed on the labels to make your beard look its best. Beard oil restores moisture and makes your facial hair appear refined. Always try to use products with natural ingredients. To keep your beard well maintained you need quality beard care products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I use Beard Oil every day?
Yes, it is normal to use beard oil daily. It can be part of your everyday grooming routine.
Can I use castor oil to grow beard?
Castor Oil contains ricinoleic acid which is good for blood circulation. So you can use castor oil on your beard.
Does Beard Oil expire?
Yes, similar to other products bread oil also comes with an expiry date. You should always check the date of expiry before use.