Finally received free sample from rewardme.com
praveen671 Offline
mAsTeR MiNd
Registered

Likes Given: 0
FKM ₹: -86.00
Wink Finally received free sample from rewardme.com
HI FKM,

Guys Finally today in aftnun i received my free sample from rewardme.com after 2+ months. I got 3 sample that is Ariel detergent, Olay natural and Gillette out of 5 sample, Just i send one feedback to rewardme support team with subject "I did not received my sample" after 4th day that is toady i got my sample directly without any reply from support team.

So finally i m satisfied after receive my sample because any how something is better than nothing...... Wink Wink Wink

Advice:- you all also just send one feedback to support team from your rewardme.com A/C and than wait may be some of you will be lucky.

PRAVEEN

If you like this post plz... increase my reputation!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 07:24 PM by praveen671.)
05-15-2012 07:18 PM
www Finds Like Post Quote
James007 Offline
Big Bang
Registered

Likes Given: 104
FKM ₹: 102.00
RE: Finally received free sample from rewardme.com
(05-15-2012 07:18 PM)praveen671 Wrote:  HI FKM,

Guys Finally today in aftnun i received my free sample from rewardme.com after 2+ months. I got 3 sample that is Ariel detergent, Olay natural and Gillette out of 5 sample, Just i send one feedback to rewardme support team with subject "I did not received my sample" after 4th day that is toady i got my sample directly without any reply from support team.

So finally i m satisfied after receive my sample because any how something is better than nothing...... Wink Wink Wink

Advice:- you all also just send one feedback to support team from your rewardme.com A/C and than wait may be some of you will be lucky.

By which courier ?

PS. added +1 rep to you Smile

[Image: das.jpg]
05-15-2012 07:37 PM
Finds Like Post Quote
praveen671 Offline
mAsTeR MiNd
Registered

(05-15-2012 07:37 PM)James007 Wrote:  

By which courier ?

PS. added +1 rep to you Smile
Through Blue dart service dude....

PRAVEEN

05-15-2012 08:07 PM
gangesaria Offline
Registered

FKM ₹: 51.00
but i have not recieved my sample also after given feedback to them

05-15-2012 08:09 PM
Finds Like Post Quote
praveen671 Offline
mAsTeR MiNd
Registered

(05-15-2012 08:09 PM)gangesaria Wrote:  but i have not recieved my sample also after given feedback to them

Oh so sad dude its ur luck but than also just u send one complaint via email to info@rewardme.in address and cross ur figure lets hope....

PRAVEEN

05-15-2012 08:16 PM
manitian Offline
Registered

Likes Given: 1
FKM ₹: 99.00
My Question:

When you requested this initially? I mean, when did you place the original request on Rewardsme website?
Whenn I contacted support last time, they said they have a huge Queue and it will take time.

I think my order was from November, 2011 !!!

(05-15-2012 08:16 PM)praveen671 Wrote:  
(05-15-2012 08:09 PM)gangesaria Wrote:  but i have not recieved my sample also after given feedback to them

Oh so sad dude its ur luck but than also just u send one complaint via email to info@rewardme.in address and cross ur figure lets hope....
05-15-2012 08:49 PM
Finds Like Post Quote
praveen671 Offline
mAsTeR MiNd
Registered

(05-15-2012 08:49 PM)manitian Wrote:  My Question:

When you requested this initially? I mean, when did you place the original request on Rewardsme website?
Whenn I contacted support last time, they said they have a huge Queue and it will take time.

I think my order was from November, 2011 !!!

(05-15-2012 08:16 PM)praveen671 Wrote:  

Oh so sad dude its ur luck but than also just u send one complaint via email to info@rewardme.inaddress and cross ur figure lets hope....
HI Manitian,
mate i placed my order for sample on 27th Feb 12.

PRAVEEN

05-15-2012 09:12 PM