Steps To Avail
Are you looking for Oxygen Concentrators?
Oxygen availability is playing a critical role in decreasing COVID and saving precious lives.
Ola along with GiveIndia is all set to give Free Oxygen Concentrators to the needy in India. Check about how to get it on the Ola App.
This service will start in Bangalore this week and will expand to more cities from next week. It is expected to deliver around 500 concentrators in Bangalore only. They have also planned to deliver up to 15,000 oxygen concentrators across India.
Highlights Related To The Initiative:-
- Ola Foundation has started the O2forIndia initiative in partnership with GiveIndia NGO.
- This started on 10th May 2021.
- Ola will provide free oxygen concentrators.
- Those who require oxygen (with oxygen saturation below 94) need to log into the Ola app.
How Does This Initiative Will work If You Need Oxygen Concentrator?
- You need to log into the Ola app.
- Request for an oxygen concentrator by providing a few basic details.
- The option to book one will be based on availability in your area.
- Ola will deliver the oxygen concentrator home as soon as possible through a specially trained driver-partner.
- Once the patient has gotten better and no longer requires the concentrator, Ola will pick up the device and get it ready for the next person in need.
How to Book Free Oxygen Concentrators on Ola App?
You can Book Free Oxygen Concentrators on Ola App from anywhere in India.
Just follow the below steps for a successful booking. You can also contribute to this initiative by making a donation (any amount) via the app. This will increase the concentrator quantity and reach.
- Download the Ola mobile app and Login/Sign-up.
- Allow the app to access your device location when prompted automatically.
- Visit the ‘Oxygen for India’ section.
- Fill in your basic profile information and submit it.
- In some minutes, you will receive a notification on email and app regarding your request.
- If Ola finds your request genuine then you will receive a confirmation.
- That’s it!
Terms And Conditions:-
- Make sure you ask for Oxygen Concentrators only if you need them currently, and not for future needs.
- If Ola finds any false practices, you may have to face legal action which includes sentence as well as penalty.