The cake is a go-to dessert for most of us, and we all love it. Today we are here with easy cake recipes that you must try at home. The cake recipes we have today are the trending cake recipes on the internet in 2020.
In 2020 there is a major shift in cake preparation. People are more interested in cakes that can be prepared without an oven. So, here we have three very interesting and popular cake recipes for you all where you don’t need an oven.
1. Zebra Cake
Zebra Cake is very popular over the internet these days, and it is very easy to prepare. You don’t need a microwave or oven to bake this cake. Here we have an easy recipe of the zebra cake without using an oven for you. But before you go through the recipe, first check the ingredients you will need to prepare this cake
1.5 cup of sugar, 1 cup oil, 1 cup and two tablespoon milk, one tablespoon vinegar, 2 cups of flour, one tablespoon baking powder, ½ tablespoon baking soda, one tablespoon vanilla extract, and ¼ cup of cocoa powder.
Zebra Cake Recipe
Zebra Cake recipe is quick and simple. You just have to follow the directions below, and your cake will be ready.
- Take a blender jar and add 1.5 cups of sugar, 1 cup oil, 1 cup and two tablespoon milk, and one tablespoon vinegar into it.
- Now blend these ingredients well to create a smooth mixture.
- You can also do it manually, but it will be time-consuming. With a blender, it is done in a hassle-free way.
- Once the mixture is ready, empty it in a bowl and place a sieve over it.
- Add 2 cups of flour, one tablespoon baking powder, and ½ tablespoon baking soda to the sieve and strain it over the mixture in the bowl.
- Now stir the whole thing in the bowl to create a batter and add one tablespoon vanilla to it.
- Start boiling water in a big pan and place a stand inside it. The cake will be cooked in this homemade steamer.
- Now separate the cake batter into two equal halves.
- Add ¼ cup of cocoa powder in one half and stir well.
- Now take an empty bowl you well are going to use for baking the cake and add oil or butter at the bottom and on the walls of the bowl.
- In the bowl, add one spoon of cocoa batter and spread it in a circle. Next, add one spoon of plain batter in the centre and spread it in a circle over the cocoa batter.
- Keep adding both the batters alternatively creating circles one over another leaving the edges out.
- Use a toothpick to create the flower design.
- Now place the bowl with cake batter over your homemade steamer and leave it for 25 minutes.
- Your Zebra Cake is ready to serve
2. Dalgona Coffee Cake (Eggless)
You must have tried the dalgona coffee but have you tried the dalgona coffee cake? This cake is another big food sensation of 2020. If you want to try something new this time, then we have here the Dalgona Coffee Cake Recipe. This cake is eggless, and before we go into the recipe, check out the ingredients you need to prepare this yummy cake.
Batter – Coffee 1 tablespoon, warm water one tablespoon, Sugar 1 tablespoon, 1/4th cup oil, Sugar ½ cup, Milk ½ cup, Vinegar 1 tablespoon, Maida 1 cup, Baking Soda ½ Tablespoon, Baking Powder 1 tablespoon.
Dalgona Cream – Coffee ½ tablespoon, Sugar 2 tablespoon, water ½ tablespoon.
Eggless Dalgona Coffee Cake Recipe
Follow this simple recipe to prepare a yummy Dalgona Coffee Cake.
- Takea bowl and add Coffee 1 tablespoon, warm water one tablespoon, and Sugar 1 tablespoon.
- Whisk this mixture until it turns creamy and fluffy.
- Now add 1/4th cup oil, Sugar ½ cup, Milk ½ cup, Vinegar 1 tablespoon and again start stirring it.
- Next add Maida 1 cup, Baking Soda ½ Tablespoon, Baking Powder 1 tablespoon to the mixture and stir well until no lumps.
- Heat a big pan and place a stand inside it.
- Add the cake batter in a greased utensil and place it on the stand.
- Cover the lid of the big pan and cook the cake on low flame for 30 to 40 mins.
- After 30 to 40 mins, insert a toothpick to check whether the cake is cooked or not.
- Once the cake is cooked, take it out of them and cut it horizontally, making two layers of it.
- For Dalgona Cream take Coffee ½ tablespoon, Sugar 2 tablespoon, water ½ tablespoon and whisk it until it becomes fluffy.
- Now take one layer of cake and spread the cream over it. Then place the second layer on the top and spread a layer of cream over it.
- Top it with choco chips and your Dalgona Coffee Cake is ready.
3. Oreo Biscuit Cake
Oreo Biscuit cake is the easiest cake you can make at home. For this cake, you don’t need an oven or flour. All you need is two large packets of oreo biscuit before you go ahead to read the recipe check what all you need to prepare this simple but delicious cake.
Two large Oreo Biscuit Packet, Powdered Sugar ½ cup, Baking Powder 1 tablespoon, Milk ½ cup.
Oreo Biscuit Cake Recipe
Oreo Biscuit Cake preparation is super quick and simple. You just have to follow the directions below, and your cake will be ready.
- Take a grinding jar and add the oreo biscuits in it.
- Grind the biscuit into powder.
- Take a pressure cooker and add sugar at the bottom.
- Place a stand over the sugar base. Now cover the lid of the pressure cooker. Make sure to remove the rubber and whistle from the lid.
- Preheat the pressure cooker for 10 mins.
- Within this time take the powdered oreo in a bowl.
- Add Powdered Sugar ½ cup, Baking Powder 1 tablespoon, Milk ½ cup and mix the batter well.
- Add the cake batter in a greased container and place it inside the preheated pressure cooker and close the lid.
- Cook the cake for 40 minutes on low flame.
- After 40 mins take out the cake and cool it down then remove it from the container.
- Your oreo biscuit cake is ready to eat.
So, these are the top trending cake recipes that you must try at home. These recipes are very simple and easy to follow. The best part is you don’t need a microwave or oven to prepare these cakes. Go ahead and try these cake recipes!