Snapdeal is having a giveaway currently. It is giving a chance to its users to win an iPhone 6s. There are some steps to be followed to participate in the contest.
A chance to win an iPhone 6s and an assured Rs.100 Freecharge cashback in your account when you shop via app.
Snapdeal iPhone giveaway
- The Contest begins at 2p.m. on 27th June, 2016 and ends at 2p.m. on 06th July, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”)
- Contest Entry: To participate, the Participants must, during the Contest Period:
- Download the mobile application of Snapdeal (“Snapdeal App”) either by: (i) clicking on the banner given on the Mobile Website and downloading the Snapdeal App
- OR Giving a missed call at 08820777777 from the Participants mobile device and downloading the Snapdeal App from the promo link received via SMS;
- Register a first time account on the Snapdeal App.
- Participant will be selected by a random draw of lots to answer the Contest question.
- Upon answering the Contest question correctly within the time period communicated by Snapdeal, the selected Participant stands a chance to win an Apple iPhone 6s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize”)
A brand new Apple iPhone 6s
Not only this, one can also get guaranteed Rs.100 cashback on every first order placed via app.
- On your very first order on the Snapdeal App, Rs. 100 cashback will be added automatically to your FreeCharge account within 24 hours. Spend a minimum of Rs.100 on the Snapdeal App for eligibility.
- For Cash-on-Delivery orders reward will be credited to your FreeCharge account on cash realization.
- Not valid on pre-installed and pre-registered Apps.
- Not valid on our affiliates – FreeCharge, Zomato, Cleartrip & redBus as well as transactions involving buying of Gift vouchers and Gift cards.
- Not valid for iPhone mobile users.
Why Snapdeal is running this giveaway?
It is simple, to increase the ‘number’ of app downloads from playstore. This would in turn get the users a feel of the kind of shopping experience the app of Snapdeal can give them. The expectation is to also give the feel of Freecharge panel which most of the users are yet to understand.
What would users do?
Retention, this is what company wants. The question is a speculative one in accordance to the data Snapdeal have which would tell how much user will keep app in their mobile and how many would keep on shopping via it. Users may download app, participate in contest, get cashback and may uninstall or may keep it as long as they would please.
Click HERE to Participate on Snapdeal