Are you tired of pilling up the stuffs which you need no more ? Do you want to buy a new phone, but still not able to find a suitable buyer to sell your old one . Worry No more !!!
The eCommerce giant Amazon India
has started a pilot programme in Bangalore that allows people to sell their old products which is called ‘pick-pack-and-pay. This move by Amazon will revive Junglee
once again which is the venture of Amazon for P2P selling but currently no where in the map in the era of OLX and Quikr. This will also enable Amazon to take on current market leaders like OLX
What all you can sell
You can sell your used stuffs like refurbished mobile phones, tablets, laptops, unboxed and used gadgets, books, watches, games, music CDs, etc at Amazon. Amazon India has started a pilot programme in Bangalore that allows people to sell their old products which is called ‘pick-pack-and-pay. It’s an attempt to mobilise it’s user base and encourage peer-to-peer (P2P) sales .
Step by Step Guide on How to sell
- Post you Ad .List your product into different categories ( mobile, books. fashion etc) , upload your product, mention product description, details and condition ( e.g. brand, price etc )
Step 2 - Buyers will order your product online once it is posted
Step 3 - Schedule a doorstep pick-up
Step 4 - Amazon will pick up your product, packs and ship it to the buyers address
Step 5 - Money will be received by you within 3-5 days
The landing page for registration as an individual seller will be on Junglee
Buyers have option to return the product within 7 days if the product is defective or not up-to the standards .
How users can make money through Amazon
- To enroll customers for the pick-pay-pack programme, Amazon India is offering cashback to users on its wallet
- On selling 5 products(used books, video games etc) Amazon will offer Rs.1000 as Amazon Pay Balance
- On selling one mobile worth Rs 5000 and above, again Amazon will offer Rs.1000 as Amazon Pay Balance
Note : This offer is valid till January 15, 2017. The cashback will be credited into seller’s account within 30 days .
Commission charged by Amazon
- Rs. 10 per item of value less than Rs. 1000
- Rs. 50 per item of value between 1000-5000
- Rs. 100 per item of item priced beyond Rs.5000
Amazon has been continuously investing on revamping it’s services to increase the user base and take a lead on it’s biggest rival Flipkart .