Online shopping, a term which is ubiquitous with all Indians these days. People have doubhts about it, they put forth there doubts in terms of words on the search bar of Google. Google is smart, it records the terms and gives the maximum number of terms search for online through its search bar as a recommendation of search.
Here is an compilation of 10 interesting suggestions made by Google for Online Shopping and the most popular online shopping sites in India.
1) Online Shopping in India is
2) Pepperfry is fake/reliable/safe ?
Buy from it or not.. tricky question indeed.
3) Snapdeal is Good or Bad/ Indian company/made in which language..
looks like programmers are more interested in Snapdeal than shoppers.
4) Shopclues is Fake/a Trusted site/fake site/genuine
Shoppers are confused about it
5) PayTm is now live on Saavn/safe/not working/owned by/safe
What about recharge and shopping..?
6) Jabong is owned by/safe or not/down/fake/good
It is a fashion site for God’s sake.
7) Flipkart is in loss/b2b or b2c/from which country/cheating/hosted on
Looks like Business Analysts and shoppers gives majority of traffic to Flipkart
8) Amazon India is down/safe to buy
Just two results, just two..?!?!?
9) Lenskart is genuine/part of flipkart/fake
Part of Flipkart…? Where did that came from..?
10) AskMeBazaar is ****
I got literally one result for this search. Just one term which India thinks AskmeBazaar is. My God..!