October 16 is the date granted for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in India. Can’t wait to have one in your hands? Do not worry as here are a few genuine tricks which could be used in order to make them yours before October 16.
Prebooking on Flipkart:
If you have decided to let yourself have an iPhone 6s or the iPhone 6s Plus, you can simply log in to Flipkart and pre-book the handsets with various payment options including EMI options from banks like ICICI, Citibank, HDFC, and SBI and many more.
Amazon India and Vodafone:
Amazon cannot stand in line behind Flipkart and hence it is proving a platform to pre-book an iPhone 6s and an iPhone6s Plus has offered two option to its users :
1. You can simply pay in full or avail EMI option starting from Rs 5,537 from banks like ICICI, Citibank, HDFC, and SBI etc.
2. If you are a Vodaphone user, then you can simply log into Amazon and can avail a special ‘Vodafone RED 1299’ plan where a user will be entitle of the benefits of up to Rs 8,885 where a Vodafone user will get around free 3GB of 3G data, 4,000 minutes of talktime and 1,500 free SMS each month for a period of six months.
Book on Snapdeal:
Snapdeal too is taking pre booking orders for iPhone 6s or the iPhone 6s Plus. However, the bookings are constrained to the shoppers of Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Bangalore.
How to book iPhone 6s or the iPhone 6s Plus on Snapdeal?
1. Go to Snapdeal.com
2. Book your iPhone 6s or the iPhone 6s Plus.
3. Snapdeal will send you a payment link on October 14, complete the payment by 4:00PM, October 15.
4. Get your iPhone delivered on October 16 itself.
Pre-order with Rs.1,000 on Infibeam:
Infibeam is offering iPhone 6s or the iPhone 6s Plus with a prebooking amount of Rs.1,000 only. Users will get a payment link within a few days of booking of a iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.If you are a resident of Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida or Pune, you will get on the day delivery from Infibeam.
How can Paytm get back on this? PayTm also offers pre booking of iPhones on the basis of Flash booking.You can visit PayTm Till October 13 and book your iPhone between 12:00PM and 6:00PM, although one have to pay around Rs.2,000 for pre-booking. Upon successful prebooking, the customer will get a purchase link on October 14 with which you can pay. With an expertise in cashback, Paytm will offer cashback to those pre-booking a new iPhone through various banks.
AskMeBazaar is also accepting the pre-booking of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus where it is charging a pre-booking amount of around Rs 1000 and users will get an additional Rs. 1000 off at the time of purchase. Here are a few
- Delivery will be post 16th October, 2015
- Customer can pre-book iPhone 6s by paying Rs 1000 and get additional Rs. 1000 off at the time of purchase
- Unique redemption code will be shared on 15th October to customers for redemption at time of purchase.
- Invoice will contain full amount paid and provided along with product.
- Next Day Delivery is available in select cities and subject to date of final purchase.
- Availability of a variant in standard and next day delivery may vary basis the stock positions
- Customers can change the variant at the time of final product purchase from the one booked at pre-order, but the fulfilment will be subject to stock availability.
- Pre-booking amount is non-refundable till launch
- Emi options are available across all major banks – AXIS, CITIBANK, HDFC, HSBC, ICICI, INDUSIND, KOTAK, RBL, SBI, STANDARD CHARATERED.
- Next Day Delivery is available in select cities and subject to date of final purchase. Cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mohali, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Panchkula, Pune, Surat, Thane, Trading, Vadodara & Varanasi
Just like Xiaomi, one have to walk down to the Airtel store situated in one of these cities – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bellary, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gulbarga, Gurgaon, Hospet, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Navyug, Noida, Panchkula, Patiala, Patna, Pune, Surat, Trivandarum, Vijaywada, or Vizag to pre-book an iPhone.
Just like Airtel, this offline store has also facilitated its customers with an option of pre-booking an iPhone with a reserving amount of Rs.2,000. The pre-bookings will be open till October 13, and all you need to do is to simply walk down into a store and pay Rs 2,000 to reserve a unit.
The price allotted for iPhone 6s starts from Rs 62,000 for the 16 GB variant, Rs 72,000 for the 64GB variant and Rs 82,000 for the 128GB variant. The iPhone 6s Plus, on the other hand, is priced at Rs 72,000, Rs 82,000 and Rs 92,000 for the 16GB, 64GB and 128GB variants respectively.
Read about the amazing features of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
You may also like to read Comparison between iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s