Whatsapp launched blue ticks for its users to know whether their message has been read or not. However, sometimes we may wish to read and ignore without the other guy letting know that we have actually read what he/she have sent. For this we may wish shut down the feature for a few minutes to be in stealth mode.
Here's how you can do it.
1. You should have the updated version of WhatsApp for Android (version 2.11.44).
2. Go to account.
3. Enter privacy option.
4. Click on enable/disable, whatever you wish.
This new feature is in Androids as of now but soon it will be on iOS & Windows platform as well.
The new feature has been rolled out due to a lot of criticism on social media as a few do not want their message to be seen. Its good that whatsapp has sorted out a issue which could have been a big problem in future.
Latest posts by Shekhar Kumar (see all)
- Ola offline : Internet connection is not needed to book a cab - October 6, 2016
- 10 Very Useful Apps for Your Mobile - August 26, 2016
- Snapdeal recently made a Brilliant Competitive move - August 23, 2016