Lennart Nilsson (born 24 August 1922) is a Swedish photographer and scientist considered to be among Sweden’s first modern photojournalists. He spent nine months taking pictures of a womb and got these amazing 25 pics. Let's have a look.
1. A Sperm in the Fallopian Tube..!! Looks like a soul searching for a body
2. An egg cell.. finally found the body!!
3. Will you marry me? Please! An egg and a sperm.
4.The Fallopian tube, the love cafe!
5. Two sperm fighting for the Ovary. Only one sperm is allowed.
6. An sperm entering the ovary.
7. An sperm in the ovary.. here the soul meets the body.
8. The multiplication of cell starts.
9. An eight days old embryo attached to a wall of the uterus..
10. It develops further.. Brain goes first..
11. Baby is 24 days old with no skeleton but there is a heart that starts beating on the 18th day..
12. 4 Weeks old.. the body starts to take shape.
13. After 5 weeks the baby is now approximately 10 mm. Eyes and nostrils starts to develop.
14. After 40 days, embryonic cells connect to the uterine wall of mother allowing in take of nutrition and energy from mother.
15. After eight weeks the embryo envelops itself in the foetal sac.
16. After 10 weeks the eyelids develops and they are semi-shut.
17. After 16 weeks the baby in form of fetus uses its hands to know its surroundings.
18. The skeleton and blood circulation system starts to develop.
19. After 18 weeks the baby can now listen to your voice.
20. after 19 weeks its develops further.
21. After 20 weeks, wooly hair, covers the entire head.
22. after 24 weeks, its kicking time
23. Other developments starts after 26 Weeks
24. Now the baby is of 6 months, the baby turns upside down
25. Its 36 weeks now, the child will see the world in a few days.
And finally I am here mom-dad..