Fkm
FKM Treasure HUNT Contest 2016 Question 15 Hints

Awesome Work Guys.. kudos on reaching this level.

This is the page for 15th question hints.

This is a section where we will be discussing hint for Lever 15. Share your opinion and ask for hints from our Moderator team.

Imp. Notice --- Hey Guys, We respect the members who are putting up effort and we cannot let their hardwork go in vain. That is why, we are monitoring each and every player.. If you are playing in group then you and your whole group would be banned.

Hidden Clues & Hints

Sometimes hint may be hidden on the page iteself, and if you are on desktop then try the below technique to find hiddent hints:

• use ctrl+A for more hints
  • Checking Source Code.
Load previous comments

sourabhsj1084 days ago Reply    Show Replies (1)

thanks for all ur hints.......feeling so happy..

ksahil7471084 days ago Reply   

finally finished thanks for all clues & Hints !!

anupaminuva1083 days ago Reply   

@ADMIN

anupaminuva1083 days ago Reply   

@megatron @Administrator WHEN WILL BE THE FINAL WINNERS WILL BE DECLARED FORMALLY AND HOW MANY WINNERS WILL GET THE CONSOLATION PRIZES, WHAT WILL BE THE CONSOLATION PRIZE FOR SUCH A TOUGH QUIZ CONTEST AND HOW THE TEAM WILL CONTACT THE WINNERS REGARDING THIS

administrator1083 days ago Reply    Show Replies (3)

final list will be updated on our treasure hunt section by 4th october

megatron1083 days ago Reply    Show Replies (2)

Dear All, Congratulations to all the winners of this Treasure Hunt. You can check your rank here --- > http://treasurehunt.freekaamaal.com/leaderboard We will be declaring the winners officially on 4th Oct, 2016.

vibhugarg19941082 days ago Reply   

@megatron how to get the prize?

antonypolson20091081 days ago Reply   

@megatron how will i get the prize?

megatron1081 days ago Reply    Show Replies (4)

Hi All, The winners will be contacted soon. I have your gifts (TV & Lappy) right now in front of my table.. However, I am also making a few changes. you will get your price from our side soon. Please do not worry. I will contact you in a few days via mail or call. For the consolation prizes, you will get your prize in a few days.

anupaminuva1081 days ago Reply   

What will be the consolation prizes and as earlier declared that you are also giving 400+ Consolation Prizes to all users who completes Level 15. I just wanted to know what are the consolation prizes for this Tough Quiz Contest and the name of the receiver of CONSOLATION prizes @megatron @Administrator

dovie1080 days ago Reply    Show Replies (3)

Do the top 400 get prizes or only those who finished ?

diksha1080 days ago Reply   

What will be the consolation prizes

poulami1080 days ago Reply   

When I will receive the prize team FKM

diksha1078 days ago Reply   

Who will receive consolation prize?

anupaminuva1077 days ago Reply   

No status update for Prize @freekaamaal @megatron @Administrator

antonypolson20091077 days ago Reply    Show Replies (1)

@ANUPAMINUVA hope they will proceed it as soon as possible!!!

antonypolson20091077 days ago Reply    Show Replies (1)

Yeah ..there are 100+ completed..so they may be preparing to contact us @ANUPAMINUVA @megatron @Administrator

antonypolson20091076 days ago Reply   

Yeah you are right :)

ravi8931055 days ago Reply   

Need help ?

If you have forgotten your password, we can send an email with
instructions to reset it.