Airtel isOffering its postpaid and V-Fiber broadband customers a free 1-year subscription of Amazon Prime service. Users Have To Download the Airtel TV app. Previously These Promotion Was Limited To Select Customers, Now It Is Available For All Customers Of Airtel By Matching Criteria Of This Offer.This promotional offer will not only provide users with yet another platform on which to watch movies and TV shows, but also help Airtel compete with Jio and its assorted movie streaming and live TV apps. It comes soon after the country’s biggest telecom operator made the Airtel TV app free for subscribers till June 2018.
Offer Is Available Only For Customers Who Are having Myinfinity Plans Provided By Airtel Postpaid Services Worth of Rs. 499 and Also to V-Fiber broadband users on plans above Rs. 1,000. So a subscriber Availing This Offer will enjoy the services for 12 months. However, if a subscribers activates the free service in April, they will get only 9 months of free Prime usage. For those who are not aware, the Amazon Prime subscription comes with free delivery, access to Prime Videostreaming, early access to deals in sales as well as exclusive deals.
How to Avail Airtel's free Amazon Prime subscription offer
- To claim the offer, eligible subscribers need to download the Airtel TV app from App Store or Play Store and login using the registered mobile number
- Once logged in, scroll down & Find Banner Showing Amazon Prime Service
- Tap on the banner and a PopUp box will appear, with details of the Prime service. Tap on Activate Now
- Now you will be required to Enter Your Amazon Account Credentials
- Once the Amazon credentials are verified, your free 365-day Amazon Prime subscription will start, and you will be informed of the same via SMS and email
Some Points You Need To Know About This Offer
- This offer is only for Amazon users who do not have a Prime membership.
- If you are already a subscriber, you will have to wait for the ongoing Prime subscription to end before you can avail the offer.
- Similarly, Amazon customers on free trial of the service can avail the offer, but then their subscription will be bound by Airtel’s rules.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is available to postpaid users on plans of Rs. 499 and above
- V-Fiber users on Rs. 1,000 or higher value plan will also get the offer
- Existing Prime users will have to wait for ongoing subscription to expire
No Deals to Display
Sorry, we have got no results