Steps To Avail
Amazon Running a Cashback Offer Where they Giving Flat Rs.20 or Rs.25 Cashback on Pay though amazon Pay. Collect the cashback offer and pay for your order on Amazon.in using any online mode of payment (Debit/Credit cards, Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking) and get flat Rs. 20 cashback on minimum order value of Rs. 20. Apply Coupon Code: GETFLAT20 / GETFLAT25.
Here, How You Avail This Offer:-
- Click Here For Offer Page
- Collect This Offer
- Buy Anything From Amazon.in
- Pay Though Any Online Mode of payment ( Debit/Credit cards, Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking )
- Apply Coupon Code: GETFLAT20 / GETFLAT25
What is the offer?
Collect the cashback offer and pay for your order on Amazon.in using any online mode of payment (Debit/Credit cards, Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking) and get flat Rs. 20 cashback on a minimum order value of Rs. 20.
What is the offer period?
February 1, 2019 to February 28, 2019 (both days inclusive).
Who is eligible?
In order to be eligible to avail the cashback a customer should collect the cashback offer and make a purchase of any product (except the Ineligible Products) on Amazon.in using an online mode of payment (Debit/Credit cards, Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking).
Is there a minimum order value?
Yes, your minimum order value should be INR 20
How many times can I avail this offer?
You can avail this offer only once during the offer period.
What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is INR 20.
When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days from the date of shipping of the order placed on which the cashback offer is applied (provided the order is not canceled, rejected or returned).
Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
Is the offer available on all products?
This Offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards/ Amazon Pay Balance/ gold coins/ RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, mobile prepaid recharges, postpaid mobile bill payments, utility payments (Electricity, Landline, Broadband, Gas, DTH), Samsung devices (mobile and tablet), tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings.
What happens if I am eligible for other offers on electronic payment methods on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit in addition to any other benefit you are eligible for.
Terms and Conditions:-
- This Amazon Pay offer (“Offer”) is provided to customer by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to customer by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “in”).
- This Offer is only available to select customers (“Eligible Customer”) that have been so determined and selected by Amazon, which determination is based on the criteria, including: (i) pre-payment rate of the customer; (ii) cards saved by the customer in his/her Amazon.in account; and/or (iii) number of orders placed in the past on Amazon.in (each an “Eligible Customer”). In other words, only an Eligible Customer is entitled to avail this Offer and the benefits under this Offer. This Offer will be made available only to the Eligible Customers at the time of making payment for their order on Amazon.in.
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice, to which customer agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- This Offer shall commence on February 1, 2019, and end on February 28, 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by APIPL (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any Eligible Customer who:
- collects the cashback offer that may be available to the Eligible Customer on Amazon.in, either on Amazon Pay page or the product page;
- makes a purchase of any product (except the Ineligible Products) on Amazon.in; and
- makes payment for such purchase transaction using an electronic payment method on Amazon.in itself, such as Amazon Pay balance, net banking, debit card or credit card will be entitled to receive a flat cashback of an amount equivalent to INR20 (“Benefit”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that an Eligible Customer will not be eligible to avail this Offer, if he/she chooses to pay for the order using ‘Pay on Delivery’ (PoD) payment option.