Get free Flipkart GV, Zipcash, giftxoxo - Click here

Flat Rs 25% off on Neelam, Panna, Pukhraj, Manik - Click here

Welcome to Forum

This is a forum for FKM most loyal and most reputed members. Here you can Share tips/Tricks, participate in high level discussion with MODs/Staff, Take part in Exclusive Giveaways and Much more.This is a forum for FKM most loyal and most reputed members. Here you can Share tips/Tricks, participate in high level discussion with MODs/Staff, Take part in Exclusive Giveaways and Much more. LOGIN

Pin on Pinterest Post on Tumblr Share on Myspace
Rate this thread thumbsup thumbsdown

1 Guest(s)

Help Me About BANK OF MAHARASHTRA DEBIT CARD
MAYURESH4U Offline
Registered

FKM ₹: 186.00
Achievements: No achivements
Sad Help Me About BANK OF MAHARASHTRA DEBIT CARD
[Image: lfltazbgigi.jpg]

Guys I am Having a Debit Card of BANK OF MAHARASHTRA. I have NOT yet done any Online Transactions by this Debit Card yet.
But whenever I try to use it for Online Shopping It is NOT accepting my ATM PIN as Password.
Then I came to Know about VERIFIED BY VISA procedure to Register and Get a New Password for Online Transactions instead of using ATM PIN.

BUT the problem is that WHEN I TRY TO REGISTER ON VERIFIED BY VISA WEBSITE, I am NOT able to register my Debit Card AND I am getting ERROR that "Information You Provided is not available in the Bank's Database." Sad

Can Anyone Please tell me WHAT Exactly is the Procedure to register on Verified by Visa, especially for BANK OF MAHARASHTRA.
02-09-2012 12:04 PM
Finds Like Post Quote