Welcome to Forum

This is a forum for FKM most loyal and most reputed members. Here you can Share tips/Tricks, participate in high level discussion with MODs/Staff, Take part in Exclusive Giveaways and Much more.This is a forum for FKM most loyal and most reputed members. Here you can Share tips/Tricks, participate in high level discussion with MODs/Staff, Take part in Exclusive Giveaways and Much more. LOGIN

Pin on Pinterest Post on Tumblr Share on Myspace
Rate this thread thumbsup thumbsdown

1 Guest(s)

eBay is cheater
jinendra Offline
Moderators

FKM ₹: 443.00
Achievements: No achivements
RE: eBay is cheater
don't post this type of topic here
there is another section discuss everything else here there u can post this

its a freebies section
04-25-2012 10:30 AM
www Finds Like Post Quote
abhishekbagri Offline
Registered

FKM ₹: 565.00
@nitin17g

Mate I just wrote what I experienced...dere r bound to be difference of opinion..in total I have recived
Aluminium foil, Close up tooth paste, red label tea
only dermi cool got refunded...
for people who did not receive a single product they r bound to get frustrated..
so frustrated are some people that a certain [b]kany96 has given me a -ve rep for my post above..
u tell me since u r a regular on FKM... did my earlier post CONTAINED ANYTHING THAT WAS misleading or defaming someone...
such kany96 type of people are a disgrace to FKM...
however frnds dnt worry refund will be underway withing 3 weeks time....
Saying dis from my personal experience.

Add rep if u like my post

Like my post and Add +ve rep to my account if u feel it is worth it Smile Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2012 10:58 AM by abhishekbagri.)
04-25-2012 10:56 AM
Finds Like Post Quote
apkaamitrohila Offline
Registered

FKM ₹: 284.00
Bhaiyoon, suno, eBay ya Sankalp koi kameena, chor, fake, wrong nahi hai. Hamari bhi barabar galti hai. Hum apni dukaan ke liye 30-40-60-70 bhujiya, toothpaste, etc. mangayenge to ye kaunsi samajhdari ki baat hai, ye to sarasar dhokhebaji hai. To asli chor wo nahi, asli chor hum hue. Imaandaari se hamein sirf 1 piece hi mangana chahiye, par nahi hamein to apni dukaan bharni hai aur dukaan na bhar paye to sankalp ya ebay ko gaali deni hai, kyon.

I have full trust on eBay and Sankalp. I always received either items or refund. No problem faced by me. Regarding the person who started this all, having question regarding big, he must have bought a bid and not the item. It must be his mistake to not check if he is bidding for an item or buying it. eBay will refund for sure his money but it will take time due to a big backlog of refunds as a lot of chor people within us have ordered 50-60-70 pieces just to fill their shops.

People agreeing with me can support me. Rest can just **** off.
04-25-2012 11:03 AM
Finds Like Post Quote
atherM Offline
Moderators

FKM ₹: 292.00
(04-25-2012 11:03 AM)apkaamitrohila Wrote:  Bhaiyoon, suno, eBay ya Sankalp koi kameena, chor, fake, wrong nahi hai. Hamari bhi barabar galti hai. Hum apni dukaan ke liye 30-40-60-70 bhujiya, toothpaste, etc. mangayenge to ye kaunsi samajhdari ki baat hai, ye to sarasar dhokhebaji hai. To asli chor wo nahi, asli chor hum hue. Imaandaari se hamein sirf 1 piece hi mangana chahiye, par nahi hamein to apni dukaan bharni hai aur dukaan na bhar paye to sankalp ya ebay ko gaali deni hai, kyon.

I have full trust on eBay and Sankalp. I always received either items or refund. No problem faced by me. Regarding the person who started this all, having question regarding big, he must have bought a bid and not the item. It must be his mistake to not check if he is bidding for an item or buying it. eBay will refund for sure his money but it will take time due to a big backlog of refunds as a lot of chor people within us have ordered 50-60-70 pieces just to fill their shops.

Hey I have not make any bid but purchased the item as per advertisement of eBay.

Regards,
MOD (fkm)

What do you do, Dear!!

04-25-2012 11:06 AM
Finds Like Post Quote
oysterzzz Offline
Registered

FKM ₹: 108.00
+1 for u. totally agree with u. hamein tho apna dukaan bharni hai. dunno whether some people r saying the truth or just showing off. in the comments they'll say tht they've ordered like 25 items and r always ready with 25 ids. come on ordering just 6 items, n i got vexed. how can u run after 25 items????? may be it's their business but also think about others. how many bhujias will u eat???? also u r not getting them fr free, u r also paying man.
(04-25-2012 11:03 AM)apkaamitrohila Wrote:  Bhaiyoon, suno, eBay ya Sankalp koi kameena, chor, fake, wrong nahi hai. Hamari bhi barabar galti hai. Hum apni dukaan ke liye 30-40-60-70 bhujiya, toothpaste, etc. mangayenge to ye kaunsi samajhdari ki baat hai, ye to sarasar dhokhebaji hai. To asli chor wo nahi, asli chor hum hue. Imaandaari se hamein sirf 1 piece hi mangana chahiye, par nahi hamein to apni dukaan bharni hai aur dukaan na bhar paye to sankalp ya ebay ko gaali deni hai, kyon.

04-25-2012 01:14 PM
Finds Like Post Quote
anand2505 Offline
Registered

FKM ₹: 54.00
I have also purchase product from Sankalp deal I got my Product Every time
friends Sankalp deal is not fraud, only 1 order / ID.
04-25-2012 02:10 PM
Finds Like Post Quote
super Offline
Registered

FKM ₹: 254.00
I request to all our FKM users, try to avoid this snakalp deal of Rs. 19 or 29/- and not to waste our time as well as create tension for refund of the money from the ebay. I think the ebay is a good site but they must check the authenticity of the seller and the quantity they have to be sold, if the ebay take action in this regard then we cannot face the problem of refund bcoz is there the item is available or sold out, we can easily prepare our mind.

Add rep if you like my post......
04-25-2012 02:29 PM
Finds Like Post Quote
apkaamitrohila Offline
Registered

I totally disagree with you super friend as this is not right in all the cases. You must have experienced a difficulty but not all. I will not avoid Sankalp and continue to entertain him.
04-25-2012 03:20 PM
Finds Like Post Quote
nitin17g Offline
Freebie Addict
Registered

FKM ₹: 70.00

Not very pleased with the language and opinion in your last line, others also have a right to show their opinion.
but completely agree with rest of your opinion. Sent you a rep for putting it forward.

Rep me if you feel i am genuine Smile
04-25-2012 03:41 PM
Finds Like Post Quote
apkaamitrohila Offline
Registered

Ohhh, sorry Nitin, me too thought it was really harsh after I put it, anyway teer se nikla kamaan aur mobile se nikla SMS wapas nahi aata but I am really sorry for that friends.
04-25-2012 03:49 PM
Finds Like Post Quote