Flat Rs 5000 OFF on Rudraksha Seeds and Certified Stones - Click here

Flat 40% off on IGL Certified Ek Mukhi Kaju Dana Rudraksha Seed - Click here

Welcome to Forum

This is a forum for FKM most loyal and most reputed members. Here you can Share tips/Tricks, participate in high level discussion with MODs/Staff, Take part in Exclusive Giveaways and Much more.This is a forum for FKM most loyal and most reputed members. Here you can Share tips/Tricks, participate in high level discussion with MODs/Staff, Take part in Exclusive Giveaways and Much more. LOGIN

Pin on Pinterest Post on Tumblr Share on Myspace
Rate this thread thumbsup thumbsdown

1 Guest(s)

Anyone rcvd rs.19 deal-alo bhujia from ebay
abhishekbagri Offline
Registered

FKM ₹: 565.00
Achievements: No achivements
RE: Anyone rcvd rs.19 deal-alo bhujia from ebay
Its true that previously Sankalp used to actually deliver the 19 rs. products but off late it has been executing very cheap plans..time and again they brought out 19 rs. deals and den after 20-25 days they refunded the money..although I had received few products from sankalp before but the last 7 of my transactions were refunded by them..now am pretty sure about what some other members on dis forum have been constantly telling that SANKALP HAS RESORTED to MONEY RECYCLING..they are just using our money to meet their day to day needs and that too without interest...they have bcome very cheap off late.. Am very very miffed up with dis attitude of theirs....They r bloody bastards who just swindle away with innocent people's money...
So i wud say dont give it another shot on any of their deals..coz dey'll keep on doing the same thing over and over again..

Like my post and Add +ve rep to my account if u feel it is worth it Smile Smile
05-17-2012 01:17 PM
Finds Like Post Quote