Lets Get Started
Create an account and get amazing deals on your favorite shopping site
Customize your Wall
Follow your favorite sites, brand or top users from our shopping community to get customise deals on your wall
See what our community think are the best deals for now in our Hot Deal section
Post Deal & Earn Points
Post deals and participate in ongoing discussion to earn points and get free gifts
Connect with Community
Connect directly with a dvertisers or fellow members to solve your shopping related queries
Introducing Our New Site
FreeKaaMaal Beta Site
How to get Videocon D2H set top box for Free
- Click here to visit offer page
- Fill the basic details form and submit
- You will get a call from Videocon representative within 48 hours
- Installation charge Rs.300 have to be paid extra
- Offer of free Digital Set Top Box is a limited period offer and is available on annual subscription.
- Set Top Box is provided free to the customer on 1 year lease and shall remain the property of Bharat Business Channel Limited thereafter at customer premise.
- Subscription offer is valid on New Gold Sports, New Diamond and Platinum HD packs only.
- To avail FREE Digital Set Top Box offer, customer has to directly take either a SD Digital Set top box or HD Digital Set Top Box OR in the form of GLK888 / GLK1090 / GLK1390 for SD connection and GLK1490 for HD connection and recharge worth remaining amount.
- The figure of 400+ channels and services is the total number of channels (including multilingual Audio feed) and services available on the platform.
- Some channels/ features/ prices/ services can be added/ deleted/ modified without any prior notice.
- Features and services may vary depending on the Set Top Box chosen. The claim of highest number of channels & services and other genre channels is on the basis of comparison with competition communication on the same as on 9th Oct 2012. Also the claim of “No other DTH Service in India offers it” is for the combination of 400+ channels & services and 22 Asli “HD” channels as on 9th Oct 2012.
For complete Term & Conditions visit here