Lets Get Started
Create an account and get amazing deals on your favorite shopping site
Customize your Wall
Follow your favorite sites, brand or top users from our shopping community to get customise deals on your wall
See what our community think are the best deals for now in our Hot Deal section
Post Deal & Earn Points
Post deals and participate in ongoing discussion to earn points and get free gifts
Connect with Community
Connect directly with a dvertisers or fellow members to solve your shopping related queries
Introducing Our New Site
FreeKaaMaal Beta Site
Indiatimes.com has come with an offer in which they are selling the book named Follow every rainbow worth Rs.175 at 30% off . You can get additional 15% using the discount coupon code mentioned below. You can buy this book at just Rs.105 including the free shipping
How to get Follow every Rainbow @ Rs.105 :
- Go to Follow every rainbow offer page on Indiatimes.com
- Login/register on indiatimes.com
- Add the product to the cart
- Use GC Code: PCD1803 & Get EXTRA 15% Off on the item
- Fill in the shipping details.
- Make the final payment
Briefing on "Follow every rainbow" :
- Follow Every Rainbowis the story of twenty-five enterprising women who took up a challenge.
- They raised a family as well as a company, with love, laugher and patience. Managing multiple equations - never giving in or giving up.
- These stories say one thing, loud and clear.
- Women think and act differently than men, but they can be just as successful.
- What&lsquosuccess&rsquo means, is something only you can decide.
About the Author Rashmi Bansal
Rashmi Bansal is a writer, entrepreneur and a youth expert. She is the author of four bestselling books on entrepreneurship -Stay Hungry Stay Foolish, Connect the Dots, I Have a Dream, and Poor Little Rich Slum. Her books have sold over half a million copies and been translated into 10 languages. Rashmi is the co-founder and editor of JAM (Just Another Magazine). She writes extensively on youth, careers and entrepreneurship on her blog Youth Curry. Rashmi is a popular guest speaker at reputed business schools in India and the US. She mentors numerous young entrepreneurs and also conducts motivational talks and youth insight seminars forcorporates.
An economics graduate from Sophia College, Mumbai and an MBA from IIMAhmedabad, she lives in Mumbai.