Lets Get Started
Create an account and get amazing deals on your favorite shopping site
Customize your Wall
Follow your favorite sites, brand or top users from our shopping community to get customise deals on your wall
See what our community think are the best deals for now in our Hot Deal section
Post Deal & Earn Points
Post deals and participate in ongoing discussion to earn points and get free gifts
Connect with Community
Connect directly with a dvertisers or fellow members to solve your shopping related queries
Introducing Our New Site
FreeKaaMaal Beta Site
You might be well aware of above Logo. It's of Energy Star. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices. Results are already adding up. Americans, with the help of ENERGY STAR, saved enough energy in 2010 alone to avoid greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those from 33 million cars — all while saving nearly $18 billion on their utility bills.
For the Home
- Energy efficient choices can save families about a third on their energy bill with similar savings of greenhouse gas emissions, without sacrificing features, style or comfort. ENERGY STAR helps you make the energy efficient choice.
- If looking for new household products, look for ones that have earned the ENERGY STAR. They meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy.
- If looking for a new home, look for one that has earned the ENERGY STAR.
- If looking to make larger improvements to your home, EPA offers tools and resources to help you plan and undertake projects to reduce your energy bills and improve home comfort.
- Because a strategic approach to energy management can produce twice the savings — for the bottom line and the environment — as typical approaches, EPA’s ENERGY STAR partnership offers a proven energy management strategy that helps in measuring current energy performance, setting goals, tracking savings, and rewarding improvements.
- EPA provides an innovative energy performance rating system which businesses have already used for more than 200,000 buildings across the country. EPA also recognizes top performing buildings with the ENERGY STAR.
How to get Free Posters, Tips & Brochure from Energy Star:
- Visit here for Energy Star Offer page
- Choose number of qty you want to order. For international ordered it's restricted to 1
- Add your choice to the cart
- Fill/Update shipping detaiils
Be advised that ENERGY STAR can ship only one copy per publication to international addresses, unless a valid FedEx account number is provided.